Join the Girl Power Tribe!
If you are passionate about teaching and children's well-being, you may be interested in taking our Girl Power Instructor Training Course!
Our training course will suit you if you:
- want to offer workshops in your own local community
- learn about positive psychology; or
- incorporate new ideas into a wellbeing program you already run
The training course is comprised of FIVE modules:
Module 1: Why Girls?
Module 2: Positive Psychology
Module 3: Workshop Topics
Module 4: Workshop In Action
Module 5: Teaching Essentials
At the end of the course you will:
- feel confident about facilitating empowerment workshops for girls
- know practical strategies to help girls develop higher levels of happiness and wellbeing
- have the tools you need to start generating an income as a wellbeing coach for girls
- understand the principles of positive psychology
- have access to our signature SHINE workshop plan (and student worksheets) that you can use as many times as you like
Want to find out more?
Complete the form below to access further info about joining our Girl Power tribe!
"Becoming a Girl Power Instructor has been one of the best decisions in my life so far. The learning and growth I have experienced on both a personal and professional level, has been life changing! Girl Power has given me the opportunity to align my passions, vision and life purpose with my work, and I feel like I am making a significant difference in the lives of many young girls. From day one, Girl Power Director Joni Combe has been supportive and encouraging – also providing invaluable insight and guidance, stemming from her many years of teaching experience. The trainings and ongoing support have allowed me to clearly understand the principles of Positive Psychology, and how to apply them into my workshops with ease. If you are seeking an opportunity to thrive in your work or take your business to the next level, I highly recommend becoming a Girl Power Instructor"
Olivia, Girl Power Instructor, Adelaide